Today, I’m sharing 9 of my favorite productivity hacks.
Here they are:
- Speeding up your mouse. If you’re going at half speed on your mousepad, you’re going at half speed on your day. Increase your mouse trackpad speed settings to the max.
- Bed optimization. A few strategies I use…
- Get an air filter to avoid your room from being stuffy (I use Winix).
- Find the best pillows for your neck comfort (I like T&N pillows).
- Get a good mattress topper.
- Find the best bed mattress and make sure it suits your sleeping position.
- Use the Oura ring (friends of Okdork get $50 off) to track your sleep. It’s been SUPER helpful for me.
- Sunday accountability checks in with accountability partners. I text my good friend Adam Gilbert every Sunday to review what I’ve done over the past week and share my biggest focuses for next week. The categories I use: Work, Workout, Relationship and Personal (things for myself). Add it to your calendar when you set them.
- Having an index card system. Use an index 3×5” card to list your 3-5 most important tasks. Use a big ole checkmark to mark the MOST important thing to do. This keeps you super focused as things come up during the day.
- Use the Strides app. This is how I build better habits.
- Daily Mantra. There are keywords and themes that I want each day. It’s a living document so it keeps updating as you’re evolving. You can use an app like Strides, or set a Siri or calendar reminder.
- Daily reminders on things you’re grateful. I use Siri to remind me every morning (“Siri remind me every morning at 9am to do my daily happiness”). Then write down 1 thing every morning that you’re grateful for, today mine was for microwaves.
- Don’t bring a charger when you’re going to work in a coffee shop. Because you only have a limited time, this forces you to work on the things that matter.
- Get an assistant or use timeetc.com to find one. Your time is everything. Leverage services or people. Paying for people or services that save you time is a no-brainer.
Which productivity tip will you be implementing in your daily life today? Leave a comment below to let me know!