In today’s episode, I talk to our very own Ayman Al-Abdullah – CEO of AppSumo. Ayman led the business from $4M to $85M in revenue, but as we enter our next phase of growth, he recommended that we find a new CEO to help us become a $1B company.
Reflecting back on his 6 years at AppSumo, there are a TON of golden nuggets he’s learned along the way.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to grow an 8-figure business and why a different type of CEO is required to take us to 9+ figures, you’re going to love this episode.
You’ll enjoy 3 BIG things from this conversation:
- The 5 fundamentals of being a CEO
- The different stages of growing a company
- Ayman’s highlights and lowlights from running AppSumo
I’m currently hiring a CEO for my $85M business AppSumo. And I’ll pay you $100K to the person who refers the CEO we end up hiring.
For CEO referrals:
- Email me the LinkedIn profile of the person you think would be a good fit to take over as CEO of AppSumo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we hire them and stay for 6 months, $100K is yours 💰
And if you enjoy listening to the podcast, I would really appreciate it if you left a review on Apple Podcasts to help more people find out about it. I might shout you out in the next episode!