In today’s episode, we’re trying something different! Usually, y’all know I have one guest and I ask them a whole bunch of questions.
BUT today, I have THREE guests. And I asked each of them to give me the advice they wish they could tell their 20-year-old self.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear from:
- Bing Gordon: Former chief creative officer of the video game company Electronic Arts
- Paul Orfalea: Founder of Kinkos… which sold for over $2.6 BILLION dollars!!
- And Bob Metcalfe: Who invented the ethernet cable… which was the original internet.
ALL of these guys have two things in common: They’re AT LEAST 70 years old and they’re all multi-millionaires… or billionaires! Who better to get advice from in your 20s!?
If you’ve ever wanted to learn about what 70-year-olds would tell their 20-year-olds selves, you’ll love this episode.
In this conversation, you’ll enjoy 3 BIG things:
- What Bing Gordon DIDN’T do in his 20s that would have made his life a whole lot easier
- The advice Paul Orfalea’s mom gave him when HE was in his 20s
- And the ONE skill Bob Metcalfe wishes he learned sooner… that you can learn NOW.
And if you enjoy listening to the podcast, I would appreciate it if you left a review on Apple Podcasts to help more people learn about it. I might shout you out in the next episode!
By the way, if you want to launch your own business but don’t know where to start, I reopened my course Monthly1K for just $10. It’s helped thousands of people start their business journey and I know it will help you, too. Head over to OkDork.com/Monthly1K and sign up.
AppSumo.com – If you want to start or grow an online business, sign up to get the hottest software deals straight to your inbox.
SendFox.com— In this episode, we talk a lot about collecting emails and creating a newsletter, and we built SendFox to help you grow your email list. It’s not a subscription, just pay once and you can use it for life. I use it to send out my newsletter, so I know you’ll love it.
Join 157,000+ subscribers getting my FREE weekly business tips