In today’s episode, I talk to Brian Balfour of Reforge. Brian Balfour was the Head of Growth at HubSpot, started multiple VC-backed companies, and has grown brands to MILLIONS of daily active users.
Today, he’s the founder of Reforge — a REALLY cool tool that gives you access to things like onboarding docs, presentation decks, brand positioning, org charts, roadmaps, etc. from top-performing business leaders like:
- Andrew Chen of Andreessen Horowitz
- Lauryn Isford the Head of Growth @ Notion
- And Helen Kupp the Sr. Director of Product Strategy @ Slack
It’s like Github for tech startup businesses. Check out Reforge at www.reforge.com.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn about how to SUPERCHARGE your business’s growth, you’ll love this episode.
In this episode, you’ll enjoy 3 BIG things:
- Why being a CEO isn’t actually as awesome as people make it seem
- What Brian does to make every new business launch EPIC
- The EXACT strategies Brian uses to scale companies in a big way
And if you enjoy listening to the podcast, I would appreciate it if you left a review on Apple Podcasts to help more people learn about it. I might shout you out in the next episode!
🌮 Wanna save money on software? Of course you do!! Find what you need on AppSumo
✉️ Sign up to my newsletter (I reply to emails)
📚 Become part of the pre-launch team for my new book! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join
👉 Need help getting started with your own business? Sign up at OkDork.com/Monthly1K
📅 Our scheduling tool —TidyCal. The New Mutual Availability beta feature is out now!