In today’s episode, I’m highlighting one of my all-time interviews with New York Times’ bestselling author and founder of StoryBrand, Donald Miller.
This is a shortened version of our full interview where Donald shares his formula for living a life of meaning. His advice is timeless and is something I revisit regularly, so I wanted to reshare it with you lovely listeners.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn the tenets of living a happy, fulfilled life, you’ll love this episode.
Our conversation is inspired by Donald’s book — A Million Miles in a Thousand Years, so make sure to go check it out on Amazon along with:
- A few of his other amazing books like Scary Close and Blue Like Jazz.
- His company StoryBrand — a marketing company that has helped some of the largest brands in the world develop powerful stories that explain their brand.
In this conversation, you’ll enjoy 3 BIG things:
- Why running a company is the most fulfilling thing you can do
- How to use Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy to find meaning in life
- The #1 question to ask yourself every day
And if you enjoy listening to the podcast, I would really appreciate it if you left a review on Apple Podcasts to help more people find out about it. I might shout you out in the next episode!
Sell On Appsumo – Promote your product (SaaS, ebook, PDF, template library, online course, WP plugin, Chrome extension, or conference) in front of over 1M entrepreneurs, founders, affiliate marketers, and hustlers.