In today’s episode, I talk to Pat Flynn — an entrepreneur, podcaster & collector of Pokemon cards.
His online business Smart Passive Income is a 7-figure business and reaches over 1 million people per month. He also hosts The Smart Passive Income Podcast, which was at one point the #3 overall business podcast in iTunes.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn about developing emotional maturity and keeping things interesting in your own business, then you’ll love this episode.
In this conversation, you’ll enjoy 3 BIG things:
- The importance of having people you can be open and honest with.
- Why do we appreciate the reward more when the journey is HARD.
- How he made more money from Pokemon than he did as an architect in 9 months.
And if you enjoy listening to the podcast, I would really appreciate it if you left a review on Apple Podcasts to help more people find out about it. I might shout you out in the next episode!
Make sure to check out :
- The Smart Passive Income Blog
- Deep Pocket Monster on YouTube
- 1-2-3 Affiliate Marketing by Pat Flynn → now on the AppSumo Marketplace!
Sell On Black Friday – Submit your product on AppSumo if you have an ebook, online course, digital download, checklist, SOPs, Template Library, SaaS, or any other digital product looking to crush it on Black Friday. The first 400 partners to submit and go live will get $1,000. (Must submit before November 17th, 2021 11:59 pm CST)