In today’s episode, I talk to Tyler Hamilton, a former professional cyclist who was teammates with Lance Armstrong. He wrote one of my favorite books on biking The Secret Race which is a behind-the-scenes look at the training and lifestyle of elite cyclists. Even if you are not into riding, it’s an amazing story.
In this conversation, you’ll enjoy 3 BIG things:
- What it takes to be a pro athlete
- What it’s like to ride in the Tour de France
- Behind the Scenes Stories of Lance
If you want more content from Tyler, go check out:
- His book – The Secret Race
- His Teaching Academy – Tyler Hamilton’s training
- His Podcast – Adventure Audio
And if you enjoy listening to the podcast, I would really appreciate it if you left a review on iTunes to help more people find out about it. I might shout you out in the next episode!