In today’s episode, I talk to my best friend Tynan, one of the most interesting and wisest person I know.
He was sleeping in Tynan’s Crypto Casita aka my back house and figured we should have tea and get amazing wisdom from him. This episode DID NOT DISAPPOINT.
Few highlights for those of you that don’t know him:
- Bought an entire ISLAND with nine of his friends.
- Runs a website that helps people find amazing cruise deals (CruiseSheet.com).
- Former professional gambler and pickup artist.
You can find out more about Tynan at Tynan.com, one of the only blogs I actively follow.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about improving the different areas of your life or just to hear some stories from my 40th birthday, then you’ll love this episode.
In this episode, you’ll enjoy 3 BIG things:
- The importance of realizing not everyone is trying to get to the same place as you.
- Hold yourself to super high standards but also be kind to yourself.
- If you don’t fully appreciate the amazing things that you already have in your life, what’s the point of getting more?
And if you enjoy listening to the podcast, I would really appreciate it if you left a review on Apple Podcasts to help more people find out about it. I might shout you out in the next episode!
Sell On Appsumo – Promote your product (SaaS, ebook, PDF, template library, online course, WP plugin, Chrome extension, or conference) in front of over 1M entrepreneurs, founders, affiliate marketers, and hustlers.