I’m Noah Kagan and was #30 at Facebook, #4 at Mint, and now Chief Sumo at Sumo Group.
Recently, I’m having a TON of fun making videos and growing our YouTube channel.
We also just hit 100K subscribers (check it out here). 🚀
I believe YouTube will be the #1 employer of the future. It already is creating so many unique jobs and ways to make money (hint: How Mr Beast Makes $97,529,400 a Year From YouTube).
So we’re doubling down on YouTube.
And now hiring for a YouTube Thumbnail designer. 🎨
What’s in it for you? 👇🏻
- Access to amazing people
- Improve your design skills
- I’m FUN (right?)
- Money (obviously)
- Unique exposure inside of an 8-figure organization
- Reliable and have a positive attitude
- A GREAT designer
- Experienced with YouTube thumbnails (for your own channel or others)
- A pro with Photoshop and/or other design tools
- Can turn an idea into something magical
Task List: 🛠
- Work with our team to come up with EPIC YouTube thumbnails based on video scripts and titles
- Monitor CTR (click-through rate) and come up with better thumbnails for previous videos released
Let’s date before marriage. This will be a part-time position at first (a few thumbnails a week). Then we’ll increase from there to full-time if impressive. Open for remote locations as well.
TO APPLY… Fill out this form and let’s see your magic.