Jonathan Coon changed my life during our 60-minute lunch. As the founder of 1-800-CONTACTS and Wikibuy.com, Jonathan knows more about building successful businesses than almost anyone.
Hear me share his exact secret to success, why he always tips $100, removing friction from all aspects of life, and tons more.
“The Difficult, We Do Now. The Impossible Takes a Little Longer.” ~ Jonathan Coon
Direct Download Link
Right-click and select ‘Save As…’
Lessons learned in this episode:
- Proven methods to remove friction in all parts of your life.
- The tipping strategy that changes people’s lives.
- The Michael Jackson theory of feedback.
- How to give perfect feedback — without being afraid or offending anyone.
- Jonathan’s keys to success in all areas of life.
- What most people get wrong about starting a business.
- Tactics for staying up-to-date in the 24/7 news cycle (without feeling overwhelmed).
The Challenge: Use the principles from this episode to send me feedback about this podcast. I’m excited/nervous to hear — go ahead and tweet @noahkagan
Leave a comment and tell me how you did on this week’s challenge!
Links discussed in this episode: