In this episode of Noah Kagan Presents I do a deep dive on the book Total Recall by Arnold Schwarzenegger. I highlight the best take-aways and save you the time of reading the whole book. There are 12 key points Arnold lays out for his path to success from vision and intent to being naive and staying hungry.
Direct Download Link
Right-click and select ‘Save As…’
Questions and topics in this episode:
- Have a crystal clear vision and intention.
- Remove all distractions.
- Write down your goals.
- Surround yourself with the best.
- Reps Reps Reps Discipline.
- Don’t limit yourself.
- You have to sell.
- Make opportunities happen.
- Stay hungry.
- Listen to feedback.
- Be naive and follow your curiosity.
Challenge: Don’t complain for the rest of the day.
Links discussed in this episode: