Over the past three weeks, I’ve talked about the worst night of my life.
It was part of an Ayahuasca ceremony… and I nearly lost my damn mind.
The shaman who ran the retreat was Zach Poitra from La Familia Ayahuasca.
Two weeks ago, I shared part one of my conversation with Zach.
But that was just the tip of the iceberg. 😃
It’s not every day I get to talk to a medicine shaman… so I really wanted to make it count.
In part two, this is where things get CRAZY.
I wanted to hear how Zach grew an Ayahuasca business, other medicines, and his perspective on me going crazy.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How much money an Ayahuasca shaman makes — and how Zach got his first customers
- New healing medicines that most people don’t know yet
- Zach’s viewpoint on how I was the first night (when I went crazy)
Things we talk about in this episode:
- Def Leppard “Pour Some Sugar On Me”: Zach sang this song and joked about it
- More plant medicines: Ibogaine (research on Ibogaine), Iboga, San Pedro / wachuma, 5-MeO-DMT
- Floating: A popular post-medicine retreat activity
- Qigong: Another popular post-medicine retreat activity (or tai-chi or yoga)
- Retreat Guru: One of the ways Zach gets customers
And don’t miss out on the other parts of my Ayahuasca story: