Yesterday was tough, not going to lie.
Some days my energy levels are great, others not so much.
I keep reminding myself to not give up and to stay hopeful.
Here are a few things I’ve found helpful:
- Knowing that eventually, it will pass.
- Connecting with people (even seeing faces on Zoom).
- Calling parents and family.
- Going for a walk.
- Playing games with friends online.
- Helping or teaching one person.
This is the time we’re all getting tested. Keep fighting.
It’s tough, but we’ll get through it together. Don’t give up.
Comment below, how are you handling this time period?