In today’s episode, I talk to author, friend, and entrepreneur – Garrain Jones.
His story is literally unbelievable! Garrain went from selling drugs, going to prison, and living in his car—to signing a $500k record deal with Ludacris, starring in a Beyonce music video, and becoming a successful author and coach, making a big impact on the world.
After overcoming many challenges, he committed to creating a healthier and happier life for himself. Now, he helps other people do the same thing, no matter where they’re at in their life.
- Check out his programs on his website at www.GarrainJones.com
- And his book, Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life: Lessons of Love, Leadership, and Transformation
If you’ve ever wanted to learn about how to transform your life, you’ll love this episode.
In this episode, you’ll enjoy 3 BIG things:
- How Garrain got a record deal with Ludacris after going to prison
- How the skills he “failed” at in the past made him able to build a million-dollar business
- Why did losing his freedom actually set him free
And if you enjoy listening to the podcast, I would really appreciate it if you left a review on Apple Podcasts to help more people find out about it. I might shout you out in the next episode!
AppSumo.com – If you want to start or grow an online business, sign up to get the hottest software deals straight to your inbox.