|SUBSCRIBE: iTunes – Spotify – Overcast|
How do you balance happiness and chasing success?
Today, I talk with Neville Medhora — a six-figure entrepreneur and one of the happiest people I know.
One of Neville’s strengths is not letting success run his life, and still keeping a great balance with happiness.
In this episode, you’ll learn 3 big things…
- How life is way better than you realize (and tactics to help you enjoy it more)
- How Neville learns things from unexpected people and places — and how you can implement these strategies in your own life
- The unconventional business philosophies that help Neville make over $100,000 each year
Things we talk about in this episode:
- Sumo. The easiest and most affordable tool to collect, send, and monetize email subscribers for your business.
- Kopywriting Kourse. Neville’s six-figure business helping people write better.
- Swipe File. This is another site that Neville runs. Has neat resources for copywriters and entrepreneurs.
- Supermensch. Neville liked this documentary. Made by Mike Myers (the Austin Powers guy) about a legendary Hollywood insider.
- “A Chicken for Every Pot”. A political slogan from the 1920s. Keeps you humble on how tough life was 90 years ago.
- The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale. One of Neville’s learning recommendations. Make sure to take notes while watching this and other YouTube videos (like Neville recommends).
- a16z Podcast. One of Neville’s podcast recommendations.
- Andrew Chen’s blog. One of our mutual friends who has a great startup blog for entrepreneurs.
- Recode Decode podcast. Neville thinks Kara Swisher is OK, but she gets access to great guests.
- Graham Bensinger. Sports interviewer, who’s now branching into other types of guests.
- THEMOVE. Lance Armstrong’s podcast that Neville likes because Lance doesn’t give a F anymore.
- Matthew Walker on Joe Rogan podcast. Great episode I enjoyed about sleep.
- After the Ecstasy, the Laundry. I enjoyed this book and recommend it.