In this episode of Noah Kagan Presents, we go behind-the-scenes with copywriting extraordinaire, and one of my best friends, Neville Medhora. This is part one of our conversation.
A few years ago, Neville helped kickstart AppSumo’s growth with some incredible sales emails and sales posts. Today, Neville runs Kopywriting Kourse (an idea he built from the ground-up) — which is a 6-figure business.
Listen as Neville shares some incredible insights from journey, including how he built digital info products for people who want to write better into a 6-figure business.
UPDATE: I’ve also published part 2 of my conversation with Neville.
Some lessons you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to create different tiers of products (and serve a diverse group of customers).
- The difference between books and digital info products.
- Why “scaling your time” might be B.S. (and how Neville sees it differently).
- How Neville increased his consulting rate from $80 to $600 per hour.
- Charging crazy-high consulting rates to get rid of bad clients — and attract amazing ones.
- The BIGGEST mistakes people make with copywriting (and how you can fix them).
- How a lesson about time from Warren Buffett can change your perspective.
- Why Neville predicted his death and created a “death calendar.”
- How to write effective sales emails (hint: it starts with 70% useful info, only 30% selling).
- Strategies to turn your most frequently asked questions into a money-making digital product.
Leave a comment and tell me how you liked this episode.
Links and ideas discussed in this episode: