Harpreet Singh helped manage a $6 billion hedge…
But he wasn’t happy.
So he decided to take a risk.
He jumped into a wearable technology startup — a job that came with less guarantees than his job at the hedge fund.
The company was Oura Ring.
Today, Oura Ring is called the most accurate sleep and activity tracker.
Today, I talk to Harpreet Singh about how he’s balancing his dad’s stroke with work, his HUGE risk quitting being a hedge fund manager, and how he’s grown Oura Ring.
You’ll learn 3 main things:
- How to deal with challenges in personal life as a CEO
- Why making a lot of money might not be the answer — and how to find your true calling
- Ways to optimize your sleep for performance to do more (and better) in your business and life
Plus a lot more.
We review Oura Ring and talk about:
- 💥Oura Ring discount. A $50 discount to Oura Ring. Hooking my Dorks up! Expires soon.
- Billions. We talk about how hedge fund managers spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in researching their picks — just like what happens in the TV show.
- Finland and Sikhism. Harpreet shares his experiences of getting into a company in Finland, one of the whitest countries in the world, as a Sikh.
What was the #1 thing you learned from Harpreet? Reply and let me know…