Paula Pant is a millionaire…
But you probably haven’t heard of her.
Unlike other millionaires I know, Paula didn’t sell a company. Or make her money in tech.
Instead, she made her money doing something everyone can do…
Today, I’m going behind-the-scenes to share how Paula made her wealth.
This is all part of Personal Finance Month, where I’m interviewing people who are rich. You can check out part 1 with David Hauser here.
In today’s conversation, you’ll learn 3 key things:
- If it’s better to do Airbnb or long-term rentals if you own property
- What do rich people do all day?
- The #1 most important thing Paula’s done to grow her business
Plus a lot more.
Stuff we talk about:
- Paula’s income report. A report from 2017 with how much Paula was making.
- Why I got fired from Facebook. How I lost $100+ million after Facebook let me go.
- Tynan. My friend I interviewed twice on my podcast… here’s part 1 and part 2.
- Avoiding payroll taxes and other rich people things. Click here to check out the book I wrote with all the rich people strategies I’m learning.
- Cap rate. One of the real estate terms we talk a lot about in this episode.
- PeerStreet. A crowdfunding real estate website I use.
- Cozy.co. Property management tool that Paula recommends.
- Renting vs. Buying. Paula’s blog post on renting or buying your primary residence.
- Financial Samurai. One of my favorite finance blogs. I interviewed the founder Sam on my podcast.
Have you ever thought about investing in real estate? Leave a comment below.