Recently, someone asked me what separates successful people from normal people.
Immediately, I thought of my friend Ramit Sethi.
When I first met Ramit 15 years ago, he was a skinny kid going to Stanford.
But IMMEDIATELY I knew he was going to be successful.
He came across as really interesting… and there was something special about him compared to most people.
15 years later, Ramit is now a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author on finance. And his websites get over 1 million monthly readers on finance and persuasion.
Today, I talk to Ramit about how to manage your money and live a Rich Life.
You’ll learn 3 main things:
- The six-week program thousands of people have used to optimize their finances in less than 90 minutes per month
- What are “money dials”… and how to identify yours, so you can live YOUR version of a rich life
- How millionaires manage and spend their money differently than most people
Plus a lot more.
Stuff we talk about:
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich. Ramit’s best-selling book. He just launched the second edition of the book.
- The Millionaire Next Door. A personal finance book that Ramit and I both recommend. Millionaires are usually not who you think.
- Vanguard. We talk about how we allocate your net worth. Ramit recommends low-cost index funds from Vanguard.
- Brunello Cucinelli. Being frugal and managing your money doesn’t mean you can’t also have fun. This clothing brand is something that Ramit really enjoys.
What’s the #1 thing you learned from Ramit? Reply and let me know…
P.S. This episode is sponsored by SendFox — the tool that I’m using to send emails. If you’re a content creator and send emails, click here to check out SendFox.