These are UNPRECEDENTED times.
Things are bad, and we’re not sure when they’re getting better.
So what are we supposed to do about it?
Here are a few ways I’m thinking about being “recession proof” if things keep getting bad…
- Pick a strategy and actively review it
- Get an expert
- Be a part of a group
Prepare Your Company
- What are things people will still need no matter what?
- Keep morale
- Have a redundancy or backup plan for key roles / personnel in the business
- Business insurance doesn’t do much right now
Prepare For Uncertainty and Fear
- What can we learn right now for next time? (Financially, personally, mentally)
- What can we control? It feels good taking power in the situation.
- Journaling helps you think through everything
Take power. Be safe. And help others.
Comment below one thing you can do to take power right now?