One of the things I’m ALWAYS fascinated by is people who’ve been ultra-consistent over a VERY long period of time.
Recently I connected with Shelby Church who’s been making videos for YouTube since she was 14 years old!
She started making make-up tutorials and vlogs of her life as a gymnast but has since pivoted to making videos about tech and lifestyle design.
Today she’s 25 years old and making a VERY healthy full time living via her 1.5 million YouTube subscribers.
Whether you are trying to be a content creator or just build your own business, you’ll enjoy this episode.
In this conversation, you’ll enjoy 3 BIG things:
- How to stay consistent and stick with one thing over a 10 year period.
- The exact hiring process I use to find exceptional people.
- We take you behind the scenes of what running a YouTube business actually looks like.
If you enjoy listening to the podcast I would really appreciate it if you left a review on iTunes to help more people find out about it. I might shout you out in the next episode!
If you want to dig deeper into Shelby Church’s universe, be sure to check out her YouTube channel.
My two favorite videos from her channel:
- How People Are Becoming Millionaires From Amazon
- How Much YouTube Paid Me in 2019 (with a million subscribers)
Have a lovely daaaayyyyyyyyy!