No way around it, times are tough right now.
People are losing jobs, businesses cutting costs, some going under.
BUT.. There’s also a TON to be grateful for during challenging times.
I shared a doc with some coworkers and we quickly came up with this list of 12 GREAT things to appreciate right now.
- Hangouts. People Facetime and talk to their friends and parents vs just texting.
- Creativity. From virtual happy hours to Zoom workouts.
- Cooking. Learning how to cook and cooking more at home.
- Shorter commute. More time back in each day.
- Worrying less about buying new stuff. Satisfaction with what you have.
- United together. The whole world has come together. Polluting less. Caring more.
- All Natural. No shaving and/or makeup or hair products.
- Hobbies/skills. Pick up old (or new) hobbies like drawing or a musical instrument.
- Minimizing. Reducing unnecessary stuff (subscriptions, physical belongings, etc.).
- Learning. So many people are now taking online courses.
- Abundance. There’s SO much more food and things than you really need. Appreciate all the choices we had at the stores.
- Appreciation…Now when we go to the stores, we’ll appreciate the selections that make our lives amazing.
What else should we be grateful for? Comment below.