Today, I’m sharing my 12 travel tips for 2019.
Here’s a peek at six of them…
- Go for free walking tours. Wherever you are around the world, there are free walking tours. Most people just don’t know about them. They’re a great way to visit the cities of the country you’re in and for you to meet new people. My girlfriend and I enjoy doing this whenever we visit somewhere new.
- Use Google Fi phone/service. You get free international texting and data with Google Fi. Your calls are also dirt cheap. Best of all, you don’t have much to set up with it. Pop it out and start using the moment you land.
- Use a Schwab bank card. Look for an ATM card that’s free internationally and at any ATM, meaning you don’t pay for the withdrawals. Personally, I prefer Schwab. Also, find a credit card without international fees. I use the Chase Sapphire. I always keep these two cards with me wherever I go.
- Find a coworking space whenever you travel. I experimented with this on my recent trip to Barcelona and my productivity levels skyrocketed. I also got to meet more like-minded people and, most importantly, reliable Internet connection. WeWork should be available in most countries around the world.
- Do the 2-1 plan. What this means is that you should have a plan for two meals + one activity. Doing this helps to simplify your travel plans and prevents you from stressing yourself too much.
- Travel with SuperFat snack packs. Get peanut butter or even better, get protein bars. I always carry an emergency SuperFat snack pack in case I get real hungry during my travels. Bonus: Carry Emergen-C with you and add that with the SuperFat snack packs.
Check out the podcast episode to learn all 12 strategies.
What travel tips did I miss? Leave a comment below, I’d love to hear your #1 travel tip.