Tynan is the most interesting man in the world.
From trying to buy a penguin, to actually owning an island, Tynan has done more than anyone I know.
And best of all… he does all of this without being a mega-rich millionaire.
The interesting experiences he does are attainable for nearly anyone earning more than $70,000 per year. Crazy!
I wanted to hear more about Tynan’s cray life experiences, so I invited him on my show.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How Tynan views money with a VERY unique viewpoint
- The BEST things to do around the world — experiences, technology, clothing, and more
- Strategies to build a real estate empire (for way less than you think)
Things we talk about in this episode:
- My first episode with Tynan: My most popular podcast ever
- Budapest Zoo: Tynan’s favorite zoo in the world
- Penguin Warehouse: He tried to buy a penguin from a fake penguin site
- Higashiya Ginza: His favorite Japanese high-end green tea in the world
- Samovar Tea: His favorite U.S. tea place (in San Francisco)
- Té Company: Recommended Oolong tea
- Chipotle Test Kitchen: He LOVES Chipotle… and if you’re in NYC, check out their test kitchen with bacon
- Minaal Daily: Favorite backpack (with surprisingly great zippers!)
- Wool&Prince button down: Favorite shirt
- Snow Peak titanium thermos: Favorite water bottle
- Take Your Pills: A Netflix documentary about drugs I enjoyed
- SUAVS: Love these shoes
- Allbirds: Like these shoes, don’t love them
- Tynan’s island: Tynan and a few friends bought an entire island
- Hilo: The place in Hawaii we bought a house
- Poke Market: The best raw fish and rice Tynan has ever had in his life
- Sumo Group: My companies Sumo, AppSumo, KingSumo, and SendFox
What’s your favorite recent travel experience? Leave a comment below.