Tom Stanford had a business idea.
So he started a simple website, thinking it would be a success.
His idea was electronic dance music songs…
And after his website went up, and he tried to grow the business, he made $0 sales.
EVERY entrepreneur creates businesses that fail.
But most people give up before they find the idea that hits.
Tom decided to keep going — and his new business made $150,000 selling simple journals. Cha-ching!
Today, I talk to Tom Stanford of Saint Belford about how he went from wantrepreneur to successful entrepreneur.
You’ll learn 3 main things:
- How Tom used influencer marketing to grow his business — without using major influencers
- How to grow past the 100 customers mark
- A super effective onboarding strategy to turn your email subscribers into VIPs
Plus a lot more.
Stuff we talk about:
- Small Business Giveaway. This is my giveaway where EVERYONE can win. It’s for April only.
- KingSumo. The giveaway tool that we made at Sumo Group, and that Tom used.
- Sumo. Another set of tools we made to help you turn website visitors into customers. Tom used this too.
- The 4-Hour Workweek. A book that Tom used to help him come up with Saint Belford’s return policy. I also interviewed Tim on my podcast.
- Instagram “ask a question” feature. A feature that Saint Belford used a lot to grow.
What’s your #1 business struggle?